In NHCS fashion, we have planned special dress days for the students. We ask that you upload your photos to your own social media pages with the hashtag: #newhopespiritweek.
The days are as follows:
- Monday: New Hope Spirit Day (Wear any NHCS shirt.)
- Tuesday: Pajama Day (Wear any two-piece pajamas.)
- Wednesday: Happy Anniversary Day (Headmaster Young and First Lady Young will celebrate 40 years in ministry this week. Before COVID-19, we were planning a special assembly at the end of the testing week. To help them celebrate, we’re asking the students at NHCS to dress up as Dr. Young and Mrs. Young. Please allow them to make a sign that says “Happy 40th Pastoral Anniversary Dr. and Mrs. Young” and send those pictures to Mrs. Hart at email@example.com. )
- Thursday: Costume Wear (Wear your favorite costume.)
- Friday: Virtual FREE SPIRIT Day!