OUR EXPECTED STUDENT OUTCOMES
New Hope Christian School is committed to educating students who demonstrate…
A LOVE FOR GOD
- Students will be encouraged to develop a personal relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ.
- Students will learn the Word of God by studying the Bible and memorizing scripture at each grade level.
- Students will share their love of God and their understanding of His word through classroom, church and school-level programs and activities.
A DESIRE FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
- Students will learn to communicate effectively across all subject areas as measured by the standards for each grade level and subject.
- Students will understand a Biblical world view and how it provides the purpose for learning through all subject areas.
- Students will participate in extra-curricular activities that enhance the skills necessary to be well-rounded students.
- Students will learn self-discipline and organizational skills that will assist them in continuous academic success.
A HEART FOR SERVICE AND RESPONSIBLE CITIZENSHIP
- Students will participate in multiple and various service learning projects throughout each school year.
- Students will be honest, helpful and respectful to their peers and others.
- Students will be encouraged to show leadership in the classroom and through the various student organizations.