The New Hope Christian School Elementary Division is housed in the Family Life Center.
It includes a computer lab, library, music room and the Robert B. Cooper Gymnasium.
Hours of Operation:
School Day: 7:50 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
After School Care: 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Our mission is to prepare students for life as Christian role models and leaders who choose character before career, wisdom before scholarship, and service before self.
We believe that each child is an image bearer of God created to glorify Him in all facets of life. The NHCES staff is committed to providing a Christian world and life view emphasizing God's Love, Truth, Grace and Promises to ensure that the Great Commission is fulfilled.
The School's Goals Are:
- To encourage every child to begin and develop a relationship with God the the Father, through Jesus Christ.
- To provide a clear model of the biblical Christian life by our leadership and staff.
- To teach all subjects as part of an integrated whole, with the scriptures at the center.
- To maintain high academic standards for each student, with the expectation that all can succeed.
- To provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to learning and christian fellowship.