- Each week you will receive a packet of homework. The sheets are labeled with a day of the week.
- Students are to complete part of the packet each night (based on the day of the week).
- The whole packet is to return to school each day.
- The packet will be placed back in the homework folder until it is complete.
- The teacher will check the packet and return it with comments on Mondays in the weekly folder.
Students are to only complete the work assigned for that day. Do not allow students to work ahead.